We offer a wide range of dermal filler and anti-wrinkle treatments, alongside Skin Boosters and Aqualyx, all performed by Dr. Michael David Aicken. Dr. Aicken is a GMC registered Doctor and GP, he has 14 years of experience using hyaluronic acid gel (dermal filer) and other advanced medical aesthetics. He has been teaching his own techniques to thousands of trainees from around the world for the past 12 years and cofounded the Visage Training Academy and East London Clinic along with Ruth Briggs.
We cater to all genders, each consultation is unique and results can be as subtle or pronounced as you would like, with optional gender-specific tailoring of treatments as per client-specific requirements and after a thorough consultation. Dr. Aicken provides a thorough consultation, treatment, and follow-up. Consultation and treatment can be booked at the same time or you can book in separately – whichever suits you.
Our East London Clinic is Dr. Aicken’s private practice within Springfield House Lofts on Tyssen Street (off Dalston Lane) and he also regularly visits Belfast and holds a monthly clinic.
Take a look at our treatment options to find out more and discover our before/after photos.
Dermal filler instantly restores volume and smooths out lines and folds in the face. It can add volume and definition to the lips and remodel the jawline and chin area. Best results are often achieved through a combination of anti-wrinkle injections, dermal filler, and skin-boosters such as Profhilo. Popular dermal filler treatments include:
- Lip Enhancement with dermal filler
- Jawline Filler
- Cheek Augmentation Using Dermal Filler
- Tear Troughs with Teosyal Redensity II
- Non-surgical Rhinoplasty
- Nasolabial Lines (Smile Lines)
- Marionette Lines (Corners of the Mouth)
Many areas of the face can benefit from anti-wrinkle toxin injections. Here are some of the most common areas and the “industry” specific names for the locations you may have heard before: Crow’s feet/ laughter lines, forehead lines or worry lines, frown lines/ glabellar lines, 11s lines, brow lift, nose droop, lip flip, lipstick lines, bunny lines/ nasalis lines, smile lift, a dimpled chin, masseter reduction, gummy smile, and neckbands.
Botulinum Toxin can be used to treat many areas of the face as well as medical conditions, please visit our treatment pages to find out more:
- Anti-wrinkle Toxin Injections
- Hyperhydrosis (anti-sweating injections)
- Masseter treatment for Bruxism (teeth grinding)
- Gummy Smile
- Lip Flip
Profhilo has quickly dominated the skin booster market with its simple treatment protocol, its rapid onset of visible results, and its premium branding. Winning the injectable product of the year at this year’s Aesthetic Awards – again – the success of the brand speaks for itself. It visibly plumps and restores the collagen and elastin in the skin for a smoother and wrinkle-free appearance. Seventy Hyal 2000 is a newer and comparable product, which we can offer at a discounted rate.
Aqualyx is a new product, developed for the reduction of stubborn areas of fat. It is NOT a weight-loss product, but rather, a treatment for what remains after weight has been lost from other methods OR reduction in small pockets of fat that have just ‘always’ been there.
It’s a product that can be used on many areas of the body as a body contouring and skin tightening treatment. Aqualyx is a safe and effective fat dissolving treatment with long-lasting results
- Face-to-face consultation £50/ 15mins. This is non-refundable but will be taken off the cost of procedures purchased on the day.
- Anti-wrinkle treatment: £160 for 1 or 2 areas, £199 for 3 areas.
- Dermal filler: £230/ 1ml. £330/ 2ml. Areas include lips, cheeks, nasolabial (nose-to-mouth lines), marionettes (mouth corners), fine lines, lipstick lines, chin, jawline, non-surgical rhinoplasty.
- Tear Troughs: £250/ml.
- Profhilo: One syringe (2ml), £250. The second syringe purchased within 4-6 weeks is £200 (£450 in total for two). Areas include face, neck, and décolletage. Hands are considered 2 areas at the above pricing.
- Seventy Hyal 2000: One syringe (2ml), £230, and for the second syringe, £180 (a total of £410). Areas include face, neck, and décolletage. Hands are considered 2 areas at the above pricing.
- Aqualyx / Deso / Fat-Dissolving: £250 for 1 area, £450 for 2 areas (BMI should be 27 or lower for best results).
Any questions or if you are ready to book an appointment, please call 0203 286 0333, email [email protected] or fill in our booking form. Please specify Dalston / E8 London) or Belfast (NI). It is also possible for Dr. Aicken to advise over email and can discuss your treatments if you send a photo of the area(s) over to us along with your query.