Wed 4 August 2021 in Belfast
On this course, we train Doctors, Dentists, Nurses, Pharmacists, Paramedics, Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Dental Hygienists, Dental Therapists and Operating Department Practitioners. The course requirement is at least 3 months experience in using dermal filler.
Join Dr Michael Aicken, one of the UK’s leading aesthetic trainers, for an advanced online and face-to-face masterclass. In your one-to-one session he’ll share expert techniques for achieving a more balanced, defined jawline and chin using dermal fillers.
What does the masterclass cover?
From enhancing angles for a more defined look, to improving the appearance of pre-jowls and rebalancing the side profile, there are a variety of reasons why this treatment is popular and worth adding to your clinic offering. Everyone is different and this course will give you the expertise to achieve the look your clients desire.
Will I be able to achieve a defined jawline?
Although sometimes tricky, by the end of this course you will be confident in offering this treatment. This procedure typically requires a high volume of dermal filler – making it a lucrative treatment that will give you a return on investment within your first 1-2 clients. Making this masterclass great value for money.
Why would someone need their jawline rebalanced?
To achieve a pleasing side profile, some clients benefit from bringing their chin forward using dermal fillers. For the opposite effect, botulinum toxin can be used to soften a stronger or bulkier chin. Whatever your client requires, it’s important for you to understand how to ‘balance’ a face. This is particularly true with the lower face, where balance is more important than correcting one feature in isolation. With the knowledge gained through this course, experienced injectors can take their career to the next level.
Meet the expert
All of our courses are delivered by Dr Michael David Aicken, one of the UK’s leading aesthetic trainers. He has over 14 years’ experience within medical aesthetics and has published teaching material in various aesthetic journals. After completing an MPhil at Queens University Belfast — where he gained expertise in the development of medical education assessment methods — he has spent the last nine years teaching practitioners from all over the world. Dr Aicken regularly provides support and guidance to practitioners dealing with complications within their own clinics. In addition he teaches his diploma and masterclasses courses, and running his own private clinic. This is your opportunity to learn from one of the most respected members of the medical aesthetic community.
At Visage Academy, we are pleased to announce that we can now offer one-to-one training in the use of Botulinum Toxin & Dermal Filler for the enhancement of the jawline & chin.
We’ll discuss jawline & chin assessment and the treatment options available. Depending on our live training patient, we’ll then use dermal filler +/- Toxin to improve the appearance of the jawline and chin. On this course we offer 90 minutes of online learning, then a 90 minutes face-to-face assessment and one-to-one practical session in London or Belfast. See our full syllabus on our online learning platform www.cosmeticappraisal.com
Visage Academy Trainees will
- Hands on experience – you will be doing the treatments under careful supervision and expert guidance
- Receive FREE access to further online training modules
- Receive a second online course (Advanced Management of Complications) for just £99
- Access to FREE unlimited clinical support via email from Dr Michael Aicken (the course trainer who has 14 years experience in the use of Anti-Wrinkle Toxin and Dermal Fillers) for anything from clinic setup to the management of complications and the provision of a ‘second opinion’ on aesthetic consultations
- Receive a FREE 10-patient trial of Flourish, the online Aesthetic Records app (worth £238 per month)
- Receive FREE samples of Dermal Filler worth £98
- 10% discount on Dermal Filler purchased on the day of training (up to 20 x 1ml)*
- Receive a FREE online aesthetics business module, small-group aesthetics business teaching and email access to ongoing business support from Dr Michael Aicken
*Dermal Revolution www.dermalrevolution.com/
What your course cost covers
- Insurance on the day for injecting
- All products used during the course
- Hiring of live models for practice
- A year of unlimited access to the online course
- The option of attending for an informal business discussion to explore how Visage Aesthetics UK could help you establish your own Cosmetic Injectables business in your local area
Suggested Aesthetic Insurance Companies
Often adding Aesthetics to an existing MDU/MPS or dental equivalent policy can prove more expensive than having a stand alone Aesthetic specific policy. There are many companies and options out there; below are two which approve our courses.
Insync: Click on the logo for a quote.
Please let us know if there is a problem obtaining a quote from the insurers or an issue with their customer service at [email protected]
By making this course payment, I confirm that I have read and understood the cancellation policy and eligibility criteria below.
Why not combine your Jawline & Chin Filler Rebalancing Training with another 1:1 session?
It’s really the insurance companies who make the rules for eligibility criteria as they offer insurance to practitioners following training. We highly recommend speaking with Cathedral or Insync about insurance requirements before making an enquiry with us.
Full refund minus £50 administration fee if 21 days notice given. Group bookings provide discounts for each member of the group. If one person cancels their refund will therefore be reduced to offset the discount already given to other group members. Note also that we cannot refund any credit card fees paid by you during the payment. Please also note that if, for any reason, you decide that you would like to move your booking to a later date after making your course payment, this will be considered as a cancellation and re-booking. The cancellation fee plus any other associated fees may apply.